Sunday, March 21, 2010

How To Remove Adhesive Towel Rack

Four chat with Mauro Buti

personally do not believe it yet, but I was assured that ALL the other hand it is true.
is really so.
One of my friends, with whom I share a lot of passion (video games, internet, technology), with whom I have been through a very crazy and kaibani, at work, on vacation, anywhere ... A
Kaiba, I would call a quietly "to a Ualone ... threw himself into politics!

He's doing a very economical campaign for the next (imminent) regional elections in Lombardy, trying to spread his ideas by means very close to the passions that I listed before.
Among these means, here is the interview with Ualone, a chat among friends in which he explains what Maureen is trying to do.
and why.
After the jump, the video.





The boy is clearly committed, among other things, precisely because the resources available are not those of an "old" politician, but a young we test and wants to bring a lot of enthusiasm.

I invite you to take a look at the site of Mauro Buti, where you will be able to access your blog, his Facebook page and many other useful tools to investigate.

A Kaiba in politics, but he thinks you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment