Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Install An Oakley Shield Riddell Helmet

My new Neon


Yes, finally we bought a new camera and finally the photos made in the evening and at home Have a decent quality. Apart from the new room I have a new neon in my wardrobe. This yellow top is my newest find. I must say it's Better Than That coffee. This vibrant color Gave me energy all day:) I think I'm going to buy more, maybe Some orange and pink?

Yes, we finally bought a new camera, and finally the pictures taken at night and at home have a decent quality. Apart from the new machine, I have a new baby in my wardrobe. This yellow top is my new discovery. I must say that is better than a coffee. Its bright color gives you energy throughout the day. :) I plan to buy more, maybe some orange or pink?





(wearing: Zara moccasins, vintage jeans, H&M yellow top, my boyfriend's sweater, River Island necklace and HI-END ring)



DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVE-AWAY :)
NON DIMENTICATE DI PARTECIPARE AL MIO GIVE-AWAY   :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment