Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nadine Jansen & Melian

Kiss me




Oh! I love the neon colors trend and the bold make ups of the spring summer season. I want to try some neon green eyeliner! 
Today the weather so gloomy Was That It Was Almost impossible to resist and not to add burdens to this gray-colored atmosphere. Since I have a neon pink lipstick - a perfect color for Barbie - I HAD no choice and I HAD to use it! :) Sweet bubble gum color - It Seems to scream: KISS ME! :)
Oh! I love the trend of fluorescent colors and a strong make-up of the season spring / summer. I want to try a fluorescent green eyeliner!
Today the weather was so sad that it was impossible to resist and do not add a little 'color on this gray day. Since I had a fluorescent pink lipstick - perfect color for Barbie - I had no choice and had to use it! :) Sweet candy color - seems to cry out: BACIA MI!!! :)






(wearing pink Sephora lipstic, H&M jacket and scarf, Gemmelli dress, Calzedonia tights, River Island shoes, Zara bag, Swatch Lady watch and fox tail - Dolls Kill )


Ok, ok ... I think that all you want to know is the name of the winner of Mili Jewels give-away.
Si, si .... lo so che l'unica cosa che vi interessa รจ il nome del vincitore del Mili Jewels give-away.


Congratulations MONICA :)))


0 comments:

Post a Comment