Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Does Strep Cause Anxiety

pastel






Helloooooo, what's going on here?!?!? It's raining since saturday non stop! It looks like armagedon - a great deluge. Noah! Are you there, I think we will need you once again. What's more I got flu and now tissues, hot cacao and blankets keep me company. But maybe it's better this way since outside the weather is so dull.
I don't think you want to see me in pijama so I'm showing you some new things in my wardrobe. I love the soft colors! Say "hi" to my new dress, t-shirt and oversized top!

Helloooooo , but what's going on here ?!?!? last Saturday is that it's raining non-stop ! seems armageddon - a universal deluge. Noah! Are you there? , believe that you will once again help . If this were not enough I influence and hours handkerchiefs, cocoa hot and blankets are my only company . But perhaps is better so because out the weather is so horrible. No n I want to see me in pigama so I monster some new things I in my closet . I love the soft colors ! Please welcome the new arrivals: a dress, a t-shirt e un maglione!

( pleated old rose dress, grey t-shirt, bottoned oversized top - Subdued , moose - Pentik)

Oh!!! if you're on Bloglovin - don't forget to click on " Like on bloglovin " botton ;)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment