Monday, March 7, 2011

Runecape Account With Giftcard

Oh! grey...


I cannot wait untill summer: long, hot and sunny days, full of colors, full of fun and full of ice-creams. Instead it's still rather cold, grey and dull. Even a yellow wall can't stand it any more and, depressed, is loosing color. The world seems a cartoon film, the only thing is that someone forgot to draw a blue sky - there's this blank place instead. It's realy frustrating to see other bloggers- sun tunned, on the beach, showing their new summer clothes - when you still have to put your winter coat on :/ So I decided to put on some warm sweaters and pretend I'm not cold, then I used photoshop to create burdens the sun: P

not take anymore waiting for summer: long days, warm and sunny, colorful, full of fun and full of fruit ice cream. Instead here is still quite cold, gray and off. The wall does not make it more yellow and blue, is losing color. The world seems an animated film, the only thing that is wrong is that someone forgot to draw a blue sky - there's an empty seat. It 'really frustrating to see other bloggers - tan on the beach, showing off their new summer clothes - when I still have to put your coat winter / So I decided to put warm sweaters and pretend that I'm not freezing, then I opened photoshop and added some 'of the sun: P



(wearing: Zara sweater, scarf and boots, River Island skirt, Westrags worn as a tunic top, H & M glasses)


0 comments:

Post a Comment