Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vhs-c Naar Dvd Met Apple

...chill out...


There's nothing better after a long busy day than a cup of tea, comfy tops, a pair of your boyfriend's jeans and a good film. So here I am, on the sofa, drinking my tea. All day I was sure it's finally friday- and it's not :( I realy need a weekend, it was a very stressfull week. Sometimes you need a peacefull afternoon to stop for a moment the everyday hustle and bustle and remember how fantastic can be this simple moment of tranquility. I call it celebrating life. Oh! We're talking about celebrating? Tomorrow my friends are organizing  ladies night (the second one for me this week :P), so today I had to chill out to be ready for a ceazy friday night ;) Life is cool!

There is nothing better after a stressful day a cup of tea , top comfortable , a pair of jeans your guy and a good movie . So here I am on the sofa , drinking tea . All Day was convinced that it is now finally Friday - grow old and it is not : ( I really need a weekend , has been a weeks very stressful . Sometimes you need a quiet afternoon to stop for a moment the daily hustle and remember as can be this fantastic simple moment of calm . I call celebrate life . Oh! We are talking about celebrate? Tomorrow my friends are organizing an evening of women ( the second me this week : P) , so today I had to rilassarmi per essere pronta per un venerdì sera da pazze ; ) Life is cool!

(wearing Subdued top and Subdued t-shirt , my boyfirend's jeans, H&M socks, River Island necklace, HI-END ring , Sephora lipstick)


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVE-AWAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment