Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gsxr Helmet Black And Green

THE POST OF DIRECTOR















Per partecipare alla RUBRICA invia una E-MAIL with the subject "position of Director" on telenet-sanremo@libero.it .
.
E-MAIL from ema .....ret ..... com
Dear Luca, thank you for the loyalty and human research showing.
It 's a pleasure to deal with people like you, who in addition to the commercial relationship they are aware of the benefits of better relationships.
Thanks.
Emanuele
... E-MAIL
A special thanks to a special person!
advises the weather and can not speculate in more time to hit the target!
Heartfelt thanks to Luca D'Amore.
Ermanno from Pesaro.
PS Attached a copy of the bill WINNING
... E-MAIL
heartfelt thanks to all of you!
It 's the first time you win a coveted DRY.
I subscribed to your newsletter from earlier this month.
You are the only ones who have done so far I WIN!
I was joined to other newsletters, but had never won!
Being laid off for a year, I played only 1 Euro per ticket, I do not have the chance to play more, but this win makes me comfortable to shop for Christmas!
THANKS!
I am thrilled and will follow you forever.
Enzo Vercelli.
PS Attached a copy of the bill WINNING
.
Meets Luca D'Amore
.
Dear Friends, I have to thank YOU!
Senza la VOSTRA fiducia non andrei da nessuna parte.
...
...
... .
---- Original Message ----
Subject: GRAZIE DEL TERNO
.
Caro LUCA,
giocherò il terno che mi hai inviato nella mia E-mail e spero di VINCERE qualcosa per ripagarti presto.
Sono troppi i ciarlatani televisivi, che sparano una mitragliata di cazzate su terni e ambi che fanno vincere ad ogni extraction, but I did not win anything, not even a single cent.
Bha.
But you just talk and acts.
Hopefully tonight.
With sympathy.
Paul
.
Meets Luca D'Amore:
.
Hello Paul!
I fully agree with what I write and ask you for a while, to be able to demonstrate the value of my play.
The problem, in my opinion, are not machine-gunned of crap shooting, but rather one who let him.
There is a law?
There is a guarantor for advertising?
Bha!
Maybe ...
For some, but not for everyone.
Luca D'Amore
393-9205130 ...
...
...
SMS 331-734xxxx
.
Dear Mr. D'Amore,
am following the lottery a few months.
I visited your site, I wanted my best compliments to the person Ke is!
Safety Ke forward it to the fans is extraordinary, not to mention the professionalism shown Ke.
Thanks
.
Meets Luca D'Amore:
.
is I who thank you for what I wrote!
not guarantee the WIN (who is making fun of people!), But it ensures 100% very good job very seriously, 'total AVAILABILITY' and 26 years of experience at the highest levels of the industry, with the attainment of the most ' prestigious goal, more accurate documentation.
Luca D'Amore 393-9205130
...
...
...
----- Original Message -----
From: bru…..@alice.it
To: telenet-sanremo@libero.it
Subject: GRANDE BELLA E ONESTA PERSONA

Grazie di cuore Sig. LUCA,
per la Sua sempre totale disponibilità e cordialità.
GRAZIE............e naturalmente anche per il prossimo anno, AVANTI TUTTA.
Sono certo che da tutti noi, suoi fedeli seguaci, Lei avrà tutto il sostegno necessario per continuare il Suo prezioso lavoro con serenità e di certo non mancheranno per Lei e per noi le soddisfazioni che con tutta calma inseguiamo.
Since I started following your advice, I realized, thanks to the cream of the lot of hucksters and teachers that are out there and to which the law allows all of those pennies I've thrown out the window ...... ....... does not matter, now I have full confidence in her that I feel like a BIG BEAUTIFUL AND HONEST PERSON.
Thanks again and see you soon. Congratulations I. Bruno


Meets Luca D'Amore:

Dear Bruno,
When I receive a letter like yours, I am flattered on the one hand for the consideration and trust that I receive, but on the other side rest also deeply troubled by what today revolves around the Lotto. I turn on the
TV and see people who speak only winnings!
Ambi and themes in clusters, sometimes quadruple, and is not uncommon to hear even fives and this, note that not all the months or weeks, but all walks!
If we stop a moment and think calmly, we realize that these are ENORMOUS POWER FOR AN ASS, but the hucksters on duty know very well the great persuasive power of television and even after I shoot that big, they know that thousands will be on duty to call 899 ...
The portfolios of the poor unfortunates will suffer as a treatment against the grain of hair and, before the phone card will be drained and wasted lots of good will after pennies in purely random play and this let me also emphasize, as if a PURELY RANDOM play is serious and built on technical and mathematical CAN NOT 'WAY OF CLAIM WINNINGS AND AMBI TERNI all walks!
impresses me is the fact that after such negative experiences, you still have the power to refer to a business operator!
I, dear Bruno, I can not give absolute certainty that you win, but I tell you clearly that in 10 years you think of me what you think of me now, "BIG BEAUTIFUL AND HONEST PERSON.
Luca D'Amore 393-9205130
...
...
...
----- Original Message -----
Subject: ALL THE rogue ...
.
Dear Sir,
I found your site to bancolotto chatting with people who follow his advice.
I am writing because it is eight years I play the lottery with no results.
I tried with all those scoundrels advertised on Televid, various radio and so on., Individuals who promise to win easy, but I honestly have never seen a penny in eight years. The
I state that I play the lottery, not because I want to become rich, but only because a good win of 15 thousand euro would make me really comfortable, to create various projects. I read the story of Mr. Bruno, I am now reclaiming its skepticism, after all the illusions of these characters.
Reading your site I was very surprised at his post, now I started to play its penta ambitious. I wanted information on TERNO TOP SUPER and in how many months or years could envisage a nice win, by embarking on any difficulties you may encounter, knowing all the difficulties of the lottery.
I apologize for having stolen precious time waiting for your response and I extend my cordial greetings. Gabriele


Meets Luca D'Amore:

Gentile Gabriele,
La tua lettera mi ha molto colpito, poiché tocca argomenti davvero “scottanti”.
E’ vero, oggi il Lotto è un mercato senza controllo e i messaggi di operatori senza scrupoli si moltiplicano ogni giorno di più, specie sulle varie emittenti televisive digitali, terrestri, satellitari ecc…
Un’autentica “bolgia infernale”, dove si ascolta di tutto e dove la dignità delle persone è perennemente calpestata da questi squallidissimi personaggi.
Si cerca di far credere che fare un terno, un ambo o anche una semplicissima ambata, sia cosa semplice e alla portata di tutti, si cerca di far credere di aver trovato the "method" winning and infallible and to be willing, for whatever form of genuine altruism, to "give in" to the first comer for a few dollars and the "magic formula", but those few dollars multiplied by the many who "fall into the trap "become tens of thousands of dollars for the operator and dishonest, as you write my dear Gabriel, not even the shadow of the prize, for the poor unfortunates. Believe me
and tells you his heart in his hand a person like me who work in the field for 25 years, winning the lottery is extremely difficult, every success, however small, must be conquered with persistence, intuition, and talking about game strategy let us not forget factor "c", which is always on our side row.
Winning is wonderful, because of the complexity of all these elements and launch a challenge to the "luck" is inherent in human nature, but let us never forget that we are always beaten us from, not the other, as unfortunately some rascals would have you believe!
A technical evaluation on my TOP SUPER Terno, can be made only after a year of playing, but less time is required for PENTA AMBI, which I put at your disposal, free of having you sent the password for access to the private my site. This
I believe it is the honest answer and transparent that an operator must give SERIOUS business.
provide without charge to all its work and only then if he has been able to earn the trust of the player, offer services for a fee.
A beautiful words we can make everyone here ONLY NEED THE FACTS!
Luca D'Amore 393-9205130
...
...
...
----- Original Message ----- From: info @ fre ..... it
To: telenet-sanremo@libero.it
Subject: "magazines"

Hello.
I listened with great pleasure that you have posted on youtube and I agree fully, both in terms of the discourse of Latecomers, both for experts Lotto.
Just browse any "journal" to read winnings stratospheric megagalattico, Terni, Qatar, etc etc.. All
course on paper, because in reality not even the shadow of real winnings.
Why not publish the photocopy of the winning card, from which all could be inferred without a doubt the goodness of their winnings?
change the subject, she teaches me less likely that the numbers are just the laggards, as even looking at the checkouts the numbers that come out are the others.
Sincerely.
MF

Meets Luca D'Amore:
.
Dear Friend, unfortunately
Here we touch the keys very painful.
It 's true, the odds so often as "blatantly stated," are not for most of the cases documented or even worse, when documented, are the result of a forecast "different" data to each player, just in order to be able to documenting the winnings!
At this point I think it is preferable "Play" the license plate of their car, at least the forecast is ready and it costs nothing ...
The magazines are only useful for those who want to deepen on Lotto, but if a fan had to play the odds that there is printed, thrown away tens of thousands of dollars in a few drawings ... On
latecomers do a simple test: take the wheel for each of the five numbers plus delayed and those taken directly and compare them to the next extraction.
notice that the numbers have just been taken, leaving more of late.
Luca D'Amore 393-9205130
...
...
...
-----
Original Message ----- From: @ d ... .. ... .. it
To: telenet-sanremo@libero.it
Subject: SUBSCRIPTION AMBO SECCO "

Dear Luke,
Years ago (I was in high school) bought Totoguida.
There were several advertisements on the Lotto.
was the time of system engineering with pencil and pen, the PC was to come. I remember
systems masterpiece pools Roberto Di Nasso, I speak of the 1972 / 74!
I remember an advertisement "PASS BOTH DRY", and the cost of 5000 pounds would send you both a dry wheel, to play for the entire month.
The extractions were then only four or five, perchè come sai il Lotto estraeva il sabato a mezzogiorno...
Che bei tempi!!
In ogni modo quel tipo (non mi ricordo più chi era, mi pare Longo o giù di lì), ti assicurava l'uscita dell'ambo secco nell'anno!
In pratica se nel mese la previsione non usciva, te ne spediva gratuitamente un'altra per il mese successivo e così via fino all'esito positivo.
Dopo di che, se lo volevi, pagavi altre 5000 lire e riprendevi il gioco.
Non potresti elaborare (sempre meno difficile del terno), una previsione del genere?
Un ambo secco a ruota?
Ciao e grazie
Roby

Risponde Luca D'Amore:

Hello Roby,
With your letter really takes me back in time, I Totoguida there are practically born with!
many memories!
is "fighting" especially on the football pools, to reduce hours by hand a system, even one column!
Now times have changed and unfortunately a lot worse, I speak also in LOT FRIEND WEB TV with the video "Jurassic RETURN TO."
Your proposal is still very interesting and definitely take it seriously.
My playing has always followed this "trend", "TOP SUPER" provides for a payment of winnings to have been made and "PENTA AMBI" is free to all subscribers of the newsletter.
Luca D'Amore 393-9205130
...
...
...

----- Original Message ----- From: dm ... .. @ gmail.com
To: telenet-sanremo@libero.it
Subject: HOW GOOD

Hello Luke,
I have always enjoyed preparing the numbers with my methods, which aim at two Ambato, plus a few matches and in almost all walks of win, even if you do not win big money!
Let me know if you also have some good method, perhaps based on ambition alone, even on two wheels, and summative methods pyramidal but not without matching with fixed numbers.
My methods ultimately are not going too well, sometimes you do not expect much and maybe more match, let me know hello. Maria


Meets Luca D'Amore:

Dear Maria,
What's happening with your methods is completely normal and changing methods would you fall into the same problems.
for a while 'work or seem to work, then the "dark" and that maybe you won first lose it. Moreover
made a quick reasoning, if there was a successful method by far, from tomorrow Lot Wrap!
Lottery games instead going on for hundreds of years without any serious problem ...
A good forecast has not any "daughter" of a method, but detailed analysis and comparison on the part of prognosticator estrazionale skill lies in identifying those combinations statistics, which in turn get more interesting ...
Luca D'Amore 393-9205130
...
...
...

----- Original Message ----- From: mchi .....libero.it
To: telenet-sanremo@libero.it
Subject: BLUE

Dear Sir,
After a month's subscription to Blue won twice with both; tot. win 10 €!
but I spent 20 € for subscription through SMS, 60 € to play ...
It's not easy to win the lottery and also make predictions is very difficult .....
A little disappointed with less money ...
SIMONE A.

Meets Luca D'Amore:

Dear Simone,
I beg to differ with "force"! BLUE
service has made his last tern in August 2, 2008, 17 48 67 national on the wheel. So we are no
centuries ago! After
that Terna has made three more ambitious:
26 17 6 \u200b\u200b83 ba fi
12/08 4 / 09
73 75 to 11 / 9
It 'clear that the ambitions represent a "milestone" technical, but certainly not cheap, but it is equally clear that IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO 'NEVER think of doing the jackpot per month!
Fables can hear the television from the sellers, we're talking about a lot of serious, managed with skill and passion. Each
my game program must be assessed not on a monthly, but on an annual scale, the narrowness of the prediction and the difficulty of the game dictate.
A "report" on a monthly is really senseless.
It 's like going to live in a house with no roof and complain that it rains sul letto (ho fatto anche la rima!).
Nella speranza di essere stato chiaro ed esauriente, le porgo i miei più cordiali saluti e se vuole informazioni ancora più dettagliate, la invito a chiamarmi sul mio cellulare.
Luca D'Amore 393-9205130

0 comments:

Post a Comment